Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 12- A day through the eyes of King

Day number 2 of touring Chicago didn't go as planned because it rained all day.  Because our day was pretty boring, the rest of the blog is going to be told through King's eyes. 
 

This morning I tried to blend in with the furniture, so the 'rents wouldn't notice me.  I was really just trying to get some sleep, but they kept poking at me and talking in strange baby voices. If they think I'm going outside to use the bathroom, they are crazy, because it's been raining all morning.  I'll just wait until they go out and get some coffee, and then take a poop in the kitchen.  Maybe if I put my cute pouty face on, they will give me some real food at dinner time instead of that awful Kibble I get every night.  Alright, I'm going to lick my butt for a minute then take another nap. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line from time to time.